|Qualification||M.A Economics, M. Phil Economics, SET (Economics)|
Agro Economic Research Centre (AERC)
For the states of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep.
(Sponsored by the Union Ministry of Agriculture),
University of Madras, Chennai -5
|Date of Birth and Age||12.04.1986; 31 years|
|Tel:||044 25399649 (o), Mobile: 8056501614|
|Worked as a Research Assistant in Evaluation and Applied Research Department, Government of Tamil Nadu for period of Two years and
Worked as a Researcher in Election IV at Secretariat, Government of Tamil Nadu for period of One year.
Worked as Guest Lecturer, Department of Economics, Pachaiyappa’s College for men, Kanchipuram for a period of Six months.
Worked as Economics Teacher, Government Higher Secondary School, Iyyampettai, Kanchipuram District for a period of Six months.
|Field of Specialization:||Micro and Macro Economics, Agricultural Economics and Statistics.|
|Subjects Taught||Macro Economics, Managerial Economics, Micro economics, Statistics for Economics and Indian Economics Policy and Problems.|
|· Qualified State Eligibility Test (SET) in Economics, conducted by University Grants Commission (UGC), India.
· One Month Orientation Internship from the Department of Evaluation and Applied Research Department, Government of Tamil Nadu.
· The Best Student of the Year Award (2009) of Pachaiyappa’s College for men Kanchipuram.
· Gold Medalist (2007) in Economics of Department of Economics, Pachaiyappa’s College for Men, University of Madras.
|Refresher / Orientation / Training Courses attended|
|· Refresher Course
· CAPI Workshop
· Four Day Orientation Training in Election IV, Secretariat, Government of Tamil Nadu.
· One Day Orientation Programme in Evaluation and Applied Research Department, Government of Tamil Nadu.
· Census Dissemination Workshop in MIDS
· Refresher Training in Fisheries Department at DMS Campus
|Membership in Academic and Professional Bodies|
|· Member of Statistical Investigator Association in Tamil Nadu.|